Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Look Familiar?

So I was watching the trailer for Spiderman 3 during Superman Returns (a day before anybody else), and I saw this scene. I thought to myself, hmm that looks familiar. So when I got home I watched it on my computer and gee, didn't I see this somewhere else? With almost the exact frame composition?

What they don't show you in the trailer is when the ring falls onto Frodo's, er I mean Peter's, outstreached finger and then he turns invisible , I mean he turns into Spiderman.

1 Comments:

Blogger MS2k said...

Hoi Sam! Nice to see someone coming to he light side as opposed to that Darth Vader-sympathizing Myspace side. Sadly, though, while Blogger is better, not many of our peers see it.

I do agree. Peter looks exactly like Frodo. A bit too similar to be a coincidence, no?

7/06/2006 1:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Web www.mrdisk.blogspot.com