Monday, July 17, 2006

RPI

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Rensselaer for Orientation. That's exciting. To prepare for the trip, we stopped by the library to check out some book tapes, and I saw Andy there! It's reassuring to know that he hasn't been killed or kidnapped yet. He tried to find a book that my brother would be interested in, but it isn't easy finding a book for someone who can't read. Andy was able to pull it off though. I think they ended up deciding on The Giver.

In other news, my dad has decided that he is going to accept the TV, and so I sent in the affidavit.

I played golf with my dad and brother yesterday. God it was hot out there. Question: if one were to tee up using a tee that is about 1.5" long, then use a hybrid driver/iron to hit the ball, but instead it hits the tee out from under the ball and the ball falls to the ground, but doesn't move other than that, does that still count as a hit, and therefore a penalty stroke? I only ask, because that is what happened to my brother on one hole, and since he was so intent on keeping such a close count on my score, I just felt that I should return the favor.

I'm a little worried about the Orientation, because I read that that was when they took the picture for the ID, and right now I have a massive pimple on my chin (huge enough for my dad to refer to it as a headlight). I've been fighting with it for about a week now, and I'm worried that it won't go away in time. Se la vi.


Everybody look at my links section. It will continue to develop as I come across new and funny stuff, and I will remove the things that I no longer have interest in. Why, just today I had to remove two links because they just were getting old. Hope nobody missed out. For now, be sure to look at "how not to cross the boarder". I can't believe somebody actually tried this. What is the world comming to?

Gotta go. "I'mm Hongray!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger MS2k said...

Est "C'est la vie?". But I won't penalize you since it's French, and nobody cares about French except the French (and Canadians...).

I have seen your links. I laughed. You have quite an eye for silly news. =P

7/19/2006 4:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i love the neverland wrestling camp one. is it just me or does that girl on top of that guy look alot like michael jackson?

7/20/2006 9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Web www.mrdisk.blogspot.com