Sunday, August 27, 2006

College

This is my first post since going to college. I have been moved in since Saturday the 19th, and classes will start on Monday. Let me tell you...being in college without any classes to go to is a blast! I've made tons of friends, and there have been alot of cool activities that the school has put on for us to do. There has been at least 2 carnival type parties, and a bunch of BBQs. A few nights ago, I went to see a hypnotist, who was hilarious. It was a great show. Then last night, I saw a comedian named Dan Gabriel. He was pretty funny too. The food is great at the dining halls. Today I got my bitchn' new laptop! Lenovo Thinkpad T60. Sweet. In fact, thats the computer I am on right now. It is the best laptop money can buy dude. My roomate is pretty cool, but he's not around all that much, so I don't really know that much about him. I don't really miss home all that much yet, but I do miss my puppies: Sonny and Cher. I also miss all my friends. Oh well. I'll be home for Christmas. LOL. Did I mention how cool my new laptop is? Very.

1 Comments:

Blogger MS2k said...

How smexy. Sam, I look forward to hanging out with you this winter.

9/03/2006 10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Web www.mrdisk.blogspot.com